[Eoscstudents] Menu for TGI Wed. Oct. 13

Rhoda Watkins rwatkins at eosc.edu
Wed Oct 13 08:58:22 CDT 2010

Hi folks,

Well, it's as good as Friday here on campus with our Fall Break
scheduled for tomorrow and Friday of this week.  I don' t know how we
got out of sync with the public school system, but it seems that their
Fall Break is scheduled for next week.  I'm glad ours falls during Fall
Festival anyway, and I bet a lot of you are, too!

Don't forget, even though basically the whole campus is shut down for
Fall Break, the Cyber Cafe will be open from 11:30 a.m. to 5:00 p.m.
Thursday, Friday, Saturday and Sunday, to feed those students who don't
get to go home over the break.

A couple of our couldn't-do-without-'em tech guys will be celebrating
birthdays over the weekend.  Keith Lewis will be celebrating a birthday
tomorrow, and Jeff Weems will be celebrating his on Sunday.  Hope you
guys have a great time!

Get out over break and enjoy the wonderful weather, the foliage just
beginning to put on its autumn garb, all the interesting things to see,
do and eat at Fall Festival, and just life in general!

Our menu for today includes:
             Brisket
             Bread sticks
             Mashed potatoes and brown gravy
             Baby carrots
             Chicken noodle soup

And for dessert, have a Brownie with M & M bits on top.  They look like
they are decked out for Fall!

Have a great Fall Break,