[Eoscstudents] (no subject)

Rhoda Watkins rwatkins at eosc.edu
Tue Oct 19 10:15:49 CDT 2010

Hi folks,

Well, our string of perfect weather seems to have run its course, with
today dawning cloudy, with lightning waking me up this morning, and some
rain in spots closer to town.   It didn't seem to have rained any at my
house last night.  That's probably a good thing, because rain tends to
lull you to sleep, and I'm not a morning person anyway.  I'd never have
been able to get out of bed.

All EOSC employees need to come and visit with Bill Rhinehart this week
(before Friday) about your insurance coverage.  It's that time again to
make any changes you might feel you need.

We'll have lots of extra people on campus today with some BP employees
on campus, as well as bunches of kids for the Skills USA leadership
conference in the Ballroom.   Please make them welcome and give them any
assistance they may need.

Also, this evening at 6:00 at Wilburton City Hall, there will be a Town
Hall Meeting  to discuss health care issues in Latimer County.   All
interested parties are urged to attend.

Our menu for today includes:
          Chicken strips
          Mashed potatoes and white gravy
          BBQ on a bun
          Baked beans
          Chips
          Macaroni and cheese
          Corn on the cob
          Brussels sprouts
          California blend vegetables

And for dessert, have a helping of Lemon Delight.