[Eoscstudents] Menu for Mon. Oct. 25

Rhoda Watkins rwatkins at eosc.edu
Mon Oct 25 10:12:09 CDT 2010

Hi folks,

This weekend was really a mixed bag, as far as the weather went.
Yesterday was great, but Saturday, I got rained on about 3 times, trying
to go ahead and do various things, including the PAWS fundraiser in
McAlester which was unfortunately shut down somewhat early due to dark
storm clouds headed that way bringing rain and lightning and we didn't
want to know what else.  We had a good time while we were there, though,
and really appreciated the efforts put forth by Blake Lynch and all the
sponsors and participants on behalf of both the Wilburton and McAlester
PAWS organizations.

Our family Halloween party was in about the same situation Saturday
evening.  They were determined to have it, but most everything had to be
squeezed onto the porch and it all pretty much got cut short too.  Even
so, one of the kids did somehow manage to have enough fun to break a
bone in his foot.  He'll always remember this Halloween!

Looks like there are lots of Halloween activities scheduled for later
this week, starting with a Halloween dance on Wed. evening, and the
Community Carnival and Trunk or Treat on Thursday evening, followed by
the Haunted Dorm.   Go there if you dare!

Employees:  Don't forget to fill out the form and turn it in this week
to Human Resources if you want your Staff Council Dues and Flower Fund
donation take out of your paycheck automatically.

Our menu for today includes:
          Hamburger steak
          Carrots
          Brussels sprouts