[Eoscstudents] CLUB SPONSORS - Spirit Stick Competition 2010 next week

Brenda Kennedy bkennedy at eosc.edu
Fri Oct 29 11:09:59 CDT 2010

ATTENTION CLUB SPONSORS:

Phi Theta Kappa is again sponsoring the Spirit Stick competition in which
the coveted Spirit Stick resides with your club for the term of one year.

Past winners include the following:

2005 - Rodeo Team

2006 - Rodeo Team

2007 - NAACP/Psycho

2008 - NAACP/Psycho

2009 - Cheerleaders

2010 ??

If your club wishes to participate in the Spirit Stick competition to be
awarded at the Pep Rally on Friday, Nov. 5th

I need the name and number of members of your club.

Clubs are awarded points based on their participation of the Homecoming
Activities for the week.

Each club is judged on their percentage of participation from the members of
their club.

The Points will be awarded by the following rules:

Monday:

.        Frozen t-shirt Contest - 20 points per team - maximum 2 teams

.        Magician at 7 p.m. - each signed name of your club receives 1 point

Tuesday:

.        Bottle Head Competition - 20 points per team - maximum 2 teams

.        Mr. Eastern Contest - 20 points for a participant from your club-
AND - each signed name of your club receives 1 point

Wednesday:

.        Egg Roll Game - 20 points per team - maximum 2 teams

.        BONK-A game show - each signed name of your club receives 1 point

Thursday:

.        Hang Nail Game - 20 points per team - maximum 2 teams

.        Mega Hide and Seek - 20 points per team - maximum 2 teams

POSTERS created and placed in the Gymnasium in support of our Homecoming
games on Saturday will be awarded 5 points EACH. Must be in place by
Thursday to count.

FLOATS - 50 points awarded to a club as participation in our Homecoming
Parade on Saturday morning.

The Winner of the Spirit Stick will be the Club with the highest percentage
of participation for the week.

Happy Spirit Week!!!

Computer Science Department Chair

Office: Mitchell 115