[Eoscstudents] Menu for Thurs. Sept. 2

Rhoda Watkins rwatkins at eosc.edu
Thu Sep 2 09:58:45 CDT 2010

Hi folks,

I wasn't sure if my menu went through yesterday or not.  It didn't show
up on my email till I started up again this morning, but my computer's
been acting funny lately.   By that time yesterday's lunch was
history.   Just for the record, I did try sending it, twice as a matter
of fact, whether it worked or not.  "A" for effort, right?

I heard very sad news yesterday after I got off work of the passing of
our long-time local librarian, Shirley Bambeck.  I had just talked with
her last Thursday before our PAWS meeting, and she seemed fine.  This
was tragic and so unexpected!

There is a PAWS adoption day scheduled at Roy's this Saturday, so if
you're looking for a new best friend, come see what we've got.

Our menu for today includes:
             Smoked sausage in BBQ sauce
             Macaroni and cheese
             Cabbage
             Fried zucchini
             Baked beans
             Tator tots

And for dessert, have a helping of Apple or Peach Crisp.