[Eoscstudents] Menu for TGI Friday Sept. 3

Rhoda Watkins rwatkins at eosc.edu
Fri Sep 3 10:01:17 CDT 2010

Hi folks,

Alright, is it just me, or has anyone else been a little chilly this
morning?  That's a switch, huh?  Maybe the triple digits are finally
gone for the year.  I could certainly live with that.  I'm ready for
some nice fall weather for several months.

We seem to have acquired a couple of serving utensils from the last
Saturday's picnic that can be identified and claimed here in the
Cafeteria, if you're missing one.

Don't forget the big annual Choctaw Nation Labor Day Festival at
Tuskahoma this weekend, if you're looking for something to do.  There'll
be free big name musical entertainment every evening, carnival rides,
lots of food booths, and arts and crafts to enjoy.  In other words,
something for everyone!

And we'll be having a PAWS adoption day in Roy's parking lot this
Saturday, if you are looking for a new furry friend to make your family
complete.

I'm just glad it's Friday, especially Friday starting a long weekend.
I'm having trouble getting back in the groove of this 5 day a week
schedule.  I just don't think they have an option where you have a part
time job and a full time check.

Our menu for today includes:
            Hard shell tacos
            Refried beans
            Spanish rice
            Corn
            Winter blend vegetables

And for dessert, have a Brownie with nuts on top.

Have a great and safe weekend, whether you go to the festival, the lake,
or just get some rest,