[Eoscstudents] Menu for Tues. April 12

Rhoda Watkins rwatkins at eosc.edu
Tue Apr 12 09:07:58 CDT 2011

Hi folks,

Looks like a beautiful day coming up.  Everything looks freshly washed
after the rain washed the thick coating of pollen off!

Don't forget today is Current Student Enrollment day, so those of you
who will still be with us this summer or this coming fall, need to get
your schedule completed.  You don't want to find out that the one class
you need isn't offered when you need it.

Biggest Loser participants need to go see Loma and weigh in today!  I
hope you're seeing good results already with your weight loss plan, but
if not, there's still time to get busy and turn it around.  The weather
is getting much better for getting out and walking, running, biking or
whatever form of outdoor exercise you prefer to help you lose those
pounds and inches.  Maybe some gardening, yard work or home repairs
would provide you with a work out as well as getting something useful
done at the same time.

Congratulations to Laura Meyers on being named a PTK National
Distinguished Chapter Member.  What an honor for her, our PTK chapter
and advisor Brenda Kennedy, and our college!  (And I'm sure her family
is extremely proud of her and for her, too!  That'll make her mom's
birthday tomorrow extra special!)

And more congratulations go out to our cheerleading team who were named
National Champions in the Junior College division of JamFest
International in Las Vegas, Nevada!  Way to go, team!

If you can get away, our EOSC Lady Mountaineers Softball team will take
on Carl Albert this afternoon at 2:00 here at Eastern.  It's a great day
for a ballgame so get out there and cheer them on!

Our menu for today includes:
             Meatloaf
             Grilled pork chops
             Mashed potatoes and brown and white gravies
             Brussels sprouts
             Carrots
             Zucchini and tomatoes
             Wild rice
             Hot rolls
And for dessert, pick a piece of pie.  We have Chocolate, Coconut and
Key Lime to choose from!  Yum!

Have a great day at Eastern,