[Eoscstudents] Menu for Mon. April 18 Cyber Cafe Closed

Rhoda Watkins rwatkins at eosc.edu
Mon Apr 18 09:16:07 CDT 2011

Hi folks,

I hope you all had an enjoyable weekend.  I got to attend part of the
Green Frog Festival, and in spite of high winds Friday evening that blew
a few vendors into the next block, everything was back in place and
going pretty well on Saturday.  I really enjoyed getting to see the cast
of the upcoming EOSC production of "Grease" perform some of their
musical numbers in the Goldberg and Joseph Heritage Park.  I'm looking
forward to seeing the actual production on Thursday, April 28th and
Friday, April 29th.

Our Cyber Cafe will not be open today due to our fryer being out of
commission.  We're waiting on a part to repair it, and hope to be back
to normal as soon as possible.  Sorry for any inconvenience this may cause.

Very Happy Birthday wishes go out today to Cafeteria Manager, Mildred
Whisenhunt.  Unfortunately, with so much going on this month and next,
she may not even realize she's had a birthday until after graduation in
May!

All EOSC Administrative Professionals should make plans to attend the
Administrative Professional's Luncheon today in the Ballroom at 11:30.
A special menu is planned, topped off with a wonderful dessert.

Our menu for today includes:
             Jambalaya
or         Grilled chicken sandwich
             Steamed buttered potatoes
             Cabbage
             Spinach
And for dessert, have a piece of Strawberry Cake.

Have a great day at Eastern,

Rhoda  :-)