[Eoscstudents] Menu for Tues. April 19

Rhoda Watkins rwatkins at eosc.edu
Tue Apr 19 08:59:41 CDT 2011

Hi folks,

We've got lots of activity on campus today, as we host Seniors from area
high schools on New Student Enrollment Day.  I saw a few area seniors
that I knew already in the line out in the Student Center lobby, and I
know my daughter is among them somewhere on campus.  These young men and
women are taking a big step toward a bright future for themselves here
with us at Eastern today, so be sure and make them welcome and give them
any assistance they may need to make the process go smoothly.  We'll be
seeing them again soon!

Biggest Loser contestants need to go weigh in today.  I believe you've
got three weeks left to improve on your results and your health.
Possibly some of the changes you've employed in this contest will become
life long health habits and give you long term results bringing about a
better quality of life for you and your family.

EOSC will play host this evening to one of Wilburton's foremost civic
groups, the Lion's Club, as they have their yearly banquet in our
President's Dining Room.  This group has met on our campus for many
years and we're always glad to have them with us.

Our menu for today includes:
             Meatloaf
             Mashed potatoes and brown gravy
             Asparagus
             Fresh squash
             Carrots
             Hot rolls
And for dessert, choose from a variety of Pies.

Have a great day at Eastern,