[Eoscstudents] Menu for Tues. April 26

Rhoda Watkins rwatkins at eosc.edu
Tue Apr 26 09:05:39 CDT 2011

Hi folks,

Boy, it's good to see some sunshine again after the seemingly constant
rain we've been getting the last few days.  (You couldn't imagine anyone
saying something like that a few weeks ago, could you?)  It seems we go
from one extreme to the other with our weather.  I saw more water on my
way home yesterday than I had seen in I don't know how long.  The creeks
were up, the ditches were overflowing, and there were little waterfalls
coming down every hillside.  I walked out to look at our pond and it is
up higher than it's been in a LONG time.  If we get much more water, my
little tadpoles will be washing into the woods!

It's going to be a very busy week for the Cafeteria crew, as they get
started on a series of events that will probably last until the semester
is over.  The Aggie Banquet is this evening, followed by the Employee
Recognition Reception tomorrow, Celebrity Waiter on Thursday, and the
Student Support Services luncheon on Friday, a PTK event and the
Athletic Banquet on Sunday, plus a few more random events thrown into
the mix .  Whew!  Busy, busy, busy!

Our menu for today includes:
          Brisket
          Mashed potatoes and gravy
          Cabbage
          Cheesy rice and broccoli
          Carrots
          Hot rolls
And for dessert, pick a piece of pie.  We have Chocolate or Summer's
Orange Cream Pie to choose from.

Have a great day at Eastern,