[Eoscstudents] Prop needs

melissa Lee mlee at eosc.edu
Tue Aug 23 13:44:34 CDT 2011

Hello Everyone!

We here at Theatre Eastern are once again looking for props for our first
show of the year. If you have any of the following items that you would be
willing to loan us (or donate to us or sell to us at garage sale prices.)
please let me know as soon as possible. The more we beg and borrow, the more
money we save to put into other things! We're looking for:

Shopping Carts

Wheelchairs

Large Waiters' Trays

Waiter's Tray Jack (stand)

Busboy cart

Condiment caddy

Cleaning cart (like hotel maids would use)

Order Bell (like to ring for service)

Blank nametags (like you would wear as a regular employee, not disposables)

Thanks! We appreciate it,

Melissa Lee

Melissa Heath-Lee

Theatre Eastern

Eastern Oklahoma State College

1301 West Main Street  Wilburton, Oklahoma  74578

918-465-1758   mlee at eosc.edu
<mailto:mlee at eosc.edu%20www.eosc.edu/academic/drama/drama_dept.html>
www.eosc.edu/academic/drama/drama_dept.html