[Eoscstudents] Crafters Bazaar

melissa Lee mlee at eosc.edu
Thu Dec 1 14:54:22 CST 2011

Hello Everyone,

I just found out that there is a Crafters Bazaar at the Wilburton Senior
Citizens Center tomorrow and Saturday. There are some beautiful things up
there at great prices - all handmade, so I hope some of you turn out. The
Senior Citizens building is the log building next to the public library a
block back from the EZ Mart if you're unfamiliar. Friday's sale is 9am-5pm
and Saturday is 9am-3pm.

Melissa Heath-Lee

Theatre Eastern

Eastern Oklahoma State College

1301 West Main Street  Wilburton, Oklahoma  74578

918-465-1758   mlee at eosc.edu
<mailto:mlee at eosc.edu%20www.eosc.edu/academic/drama/drama_dept.html>
www.eosc.edu/academic/drama/drama_dept.html