[Eoscstudents] Coffee and Lunch Breaks

melissa Lee mlee at eosc.edu
Fri Dec 9 10:02:26 CST 2011

Hello Everyone,

If you have a chance during your Coffee or Lunch Breaks today, stop by the
United Ministries Building just east of campus and check out my Jewelry
Sale. I've got lots of Christmas gifts and stocking stuffers from $1 up. 10%
off today for all EOSC folks. 10am-1pm - I hope to see you there! Also, 10%
of my sales go as a donation to United Ministries - the other 90% goes into
our Adoption Fund. Happy Holidays!

Thanks,

Melissa

Melissa Heath-Lee

Theatre Eastern

Eastern Oklahoma State College

1301 West Main Street  Wilburton, Oklahoma  74578

918-465-1758   mlee at eosc.edu
<mailto:mlee at eosc.edu%20www.eosc.edu/academic/drama/drama_dept.html>
www.eosc.edu/academic/drama/drama_dept.html