[Eoscstudents] Menu for Tues. Feb. 8

Rhoda Watkins rwatkins at eosc.edu
Tue Feb 8 08:56:14 CST 2011

Hi folks,

I hope everyone is braced and ready for round two of our winter weather
mess, as it's predicted to hit sometime this evening and continue right
on through tomorrow full force.  I guess we should be very grateful
that, with temperatures predicted to go back up to well above freezing
by Friday, this next round of snow shouldn't last long.  Then all we'll
have left to contend with is a giant dose of mud!

A group of about 25 students from Smithville is expected to tour our
campus this morning, so be ready to welcome them if they come through
your area and give them whatever assistance they may need.

EOSC's Biggest Loser contest is scheduled to start today, so take a few
minutes out of your busy day between 11:00 and 12:30, to go over to the
Fieldhouse and weigh-in with Loma Messex.  Bad weather pushed our start
date back from last week, but we should be able to at least have a first
weigh-in today before any more weather throws a kink in things.

If you're interested in promoting the arts in Latimer County and like
good food, be sure and attend the Sweetheart Soiree at the White House
on campus this Saturday at 7:00.  Admission is free, and there will be
wonderful food, entertainment, and valet parking to make this
fund-raiser for the Latimer County Arts Council a thoroughly enjoyable
evening.  Be ready to vote with your dollars in the "Tie One On for the
Arts" competition.

The Cyber Cafe will not be open today, but we will be serving hamburgers
as a meat choice on the main line.

Our menu for today includes:
            Meatloaf
            Hamburgers
             Broccoli
             Carrots
             Brussels
             Biscuits

And for dessert, pick a piece of Pie from our assortment of flavors.