[Eoscstudents] STUDENT SUPPORT SERVICES'( SSS) TRIO DAY PROJECT

June Haynes jhaynes at eosc.edu
Tue Feb 15 14:27:58 CST 2011

Please don't forget SSS's project.  We are collecting personal care items
for our military men and women in the Middle East.  The "Project Hug" will
pick up our items at the State Capitol on TRiO Day, Feb. 23.  They will
package and mail the items for us. (No Cost to us!)  Any contribution you
can make will be greatly appreciated. A list of items need can be found on
our boxes.   SSS has boxes in many of the buildings on campus, or we will
pick up your items at the campuses in Wilburton and McAlester.  Idabel
students, we hope you are joining our efforts.  I am asking that the items
and boxes be collected by Feb. 21.

If you are a SSS participant, and you are interested in attending the TRiO
Day celebration at the OK State Capitol in OK City, Feb. 23, please come to
one of the SSS offices in Johnston on the 1st floor to sign up.  We will
also be visiting the Oklahoma History Museum after lunch.  This is an all
expense paid trip for SSS students.

Come on SSS students, this is your project.  Ask fiends, families,
strangers, and businesses to help!

Please help!

If you have questions, you may call 918 465 1822.

Thank You,

June Haynes

SSS Counselor

Johnston 111