[Eoscstudents] Student Support Services' TRiO Day Project

June Haynes jhaynes at eosc.edu
Fri Feb 18 15:36:33 CST 2011

We are still taking collections for the items for U S Military persons in
the Middle East.   If you want to contribute, we will be glad to come to you
building to pick it up. We have collected our boxes, but there is still
time.  While you are out this weekend pick up just 1 item...all of it will
help some service person.  We are still collect letters of thanks also.
Your program can put its name on the package or box. We will be glad to take
it to the Capital in OKC for you.

We will attend TRiO Day Wed., Feb. 23.  We leave at 5:30 am, so please bring
your items, or call me Mon. or Tues.  You do not have to be a SSS
participant to contribute.  You must be a TRiO SSS participant to attend our
TRiO Day.

SSS participants, if you have utilized our servicesin any way, this is your
chance to a pay back!  Only 1 item will do it.

I am sending the TRiO Service Bulletin that has a list of items wanted.
Please see the attachment!

(Just in case you can't open the attachment:

TRAVEL SIZE TOILTRIES, ANTI-BACTERIAL GEL & LOTIONS, BABY WIPSES,(Sm. Pkgs),
EYE DROPS, FLOSS, TOOTHBRUSHES & TOOTHPASTE, BEEF JERKEY, SHELLED SUNFLOWER
SEEDS, SNACK BARS, or SOCKS ALL ITEMS SHOULD BE INDIVIDUALLY WRAPPED PKGS OR
EASILY DIVIDED!)

Thank You,

June Haynes

Idabel & McAlester students, please call me if you are collecting.  We need
to find a way to get the items to Wilburton.  MCALESTER WE CAN PICK YOURS
UP.  JUST LET ME KNOW!

Idabel and McAlester SSS participants are eligible to go.  Please call if
you haven't already signed up.  Idabel  & McAlester students, we can pick
you up in McAlester.

June Haynes

918 465 1822