[Eoscstudents] STUDENT SUPPORT SERVICES' TRiO DAY WED. FEB. 23

June Haynes jhaynes at eosc.edu
Mon Feb 21 11:24:13 CST 2011

SSS TRiO DAY  WEDNESDAY   FEB. 23

This is just a reminder that SSS TRiO Day is Wednesday, Feb. 23.  We will
leave the Wilburton Campus at 5:30 am.

If you have signed up to go, and you are not going to make it, please notify
one of the SSS staff.

If you are a TRiO SSS participant, and you would like to go, please call 918
465 1822, or come by one of our offices on the 1st floor of Johnston.

We are also visiting the Oklahoma History Center in OK City.

Sue Lovett          918 465 1823               J-115

June Haynes       918 465 1822               J-111

Kathy Howe        918 465 1860               J-118

Cindy Waldrop   918 465 1825               J-112