[Eoscstudents] Menu for Tues. Feb. 22

Rhoda Watkins rwatkins at eosc.edu
Tue Feb 22 08:54:51 CST 2011

Hi folks,

Our weather seems to be rebounding once again.  Hard as it is to
believe, I noticed a MOSQUITO buzzing around this weekend!  That's our
Oklahoma weather.  You can go from frostbite to mosquito bites in about
a week!

There will be a tour group of Quinton Sophomores on campus to check
Eastern out today so please give them a big Eastern welcome and assist
them in any way you can.  We're hoping they'll be coming back in a
couple of years to further their educations with us.

Don't forget the Biggest Loser weigh-in today in the Fieldhouse with
Loma.  And good luck to all you Losers!

Get ready to live on the Edge!  This Thurs. at 1:30 and 7:30 and Fri.at
7:30, Melissa Lee and her wonderful group of performers will present
Eastern on the Edge in Mitchell Auditorium.  (She has cautioned that
this performance is not suitable for young children, so please find a
sitter for the evening if you plan on coming.)   Please come out and see
the wonderful performances given by these talented Eastern students in a
variety of pieces.

Our menu for today includes:
          Beef stew
          Cornbread
          Roast turkey
          Stuffing
          Baby carrots
          Hot rolls

And for dessert, choose from an assortment of Pies.