[Eoscstudents] Science Fair

Margaret Sorrell msorrell at eosc.edu
Wed Feb 23 16:30:08 CST 2011

All Science Fair judges need to report to the registration table in the Student Center Ballroom by 10:00 in the morning or as soon after as possible.  We have 97 entries which is twice the number from last year.
Any students that would like to work off community service hours need to report to the Student Center Ballroom by 8:00 tomorrow morning.   Some students will need help moving their projects from downstairs into the ballroom.
Thank you.  We look forward to seeing you tomorrow.

Margaret Sorrell
Chair - Division of Science and Mathematics
Eastern Oklahoma State College
1301 W. Main
Wilburton, OK 74578
Office: 918.465.1788