[Eoscstudents] Menu for TGI Friday Feb. 25

Rhoda Watkins rwatkins at eosc.edu
Fri Feb 25 09:46:07 CST 2011

Hi folks,

Eastern is hosting the annual Science Fair again today, so there will be
lots of high school kids from all over (Future Mountaineers!) in the
Student Center today, awaiting the results of the judging of their
projects.  I hope I get a chance to get upstairs to the Ballroom and see
them.  They are always fascinating and very creative.

Tonight is the final performance for Eastern on the Edge, so don't miss
it.   It will begin at 7:30 in Mitchell Auditorium.  Melissa Lee
cautions it is not appropriate for children, so find a sitter, or take
them to the grandparents, and come on out to enjoy this entertaining
performance.

Good luck to our Softball girls today as they travel to Murray State in
Tishomingo for a tournament.

Our menu for today will include:
          Chicken strips
           Hamburgers    (These 2 items will be served in the Cyber Cafe
& the main line)
            Baked beans
            Corn on the cob
            Salad bar