[Eoscstudents] PTK Regional Convention results

Brenda Kennedy bkennedy at eosc.edu
Mon Feb 28 10:20:58 CST 2011

Our Theta Pi Chapter attended the annual Regional Convention this past
weekend.  This year's convention was held in Conway Arkansas.

Oklahoma/Arkansas have 41 chapters in the Region. Eastern completed projects
this school term that culminated into being recognized at the regional
convention.

Eastern's Theta Pi chapter received the following honors:

.        5-Star Chapter Level - highest star awarded

.        1st place - Honors in Action project

.        Top Five Distinguished Chapter Member award for the OK/Ark region -
Laura Myers

Congratulations to the officers and the members who make Phi Theta Kappa a
great chapter and are rewarded for their hard work with recognition.  I
would like to thank Kristen Hedge and Kassandra Kelley for taking the trip
with me this weekend to represent our chapter at the banquet Saturday night.

Computer Science Department Chair

Office: Mitchell 115

Office Phone: 918.465.1745