[Eoscstudents] 32hr/month Lifeguard Job

Loma Messex lmessex at eosc.edu
Tue Jan 11 12:21:24 CST 2011

I need a Lifeguard asap for the EOSC Pool for the Spring semester.
The pool hours are from 2-4 p.m. and 7-9 p.m. Monday through
Thursday.  This is a 32 hour per month job.  The RCE job pays minimum
wage. If interested reply to this e-mail and give me a phone number or
come see me in my office by the swimming pool.

THE POOL WILL BE OPEN ONLY IN THE EVENINGS FROM 7-9 UNTIL I GET
ANOTHER LIFEGUARD TO SHARE THE HOURS.  WE WILL BE CLOSED THURSDAY,
JANUARY 13TH BECAUSE THE ONLY LIFEGUARD WORKING IS A BASKETBALL PLAYER
AND THEY TRAVEL THURSDAY.