[Eoscstudents] Menu for Thurs. Jan. 2011

Rhoda Watkins rwatkins at eosc.edu
Thu Jan 13 09:50:23 CST 2011

Hi folks,

Wow, I was looking at the weather report yesterday evening and was
surprised to see 100's, 89's, and 90's on the screen.  Then I realized
they were showing how many hours it had been since different areas in
the state had been above freezing!  BRRRRR!!!   I'm just looking forward
to seeing temperatures warm enough to thaw things out a little bit.
Starting with me.  The sooner the better.

I missed getting to wish Helen (the Great) Scott a Happy Birthday
yesterday in my menu due to being a little under the weather myself, but
I hope she had a happy one, and has many more to come.

I had a request from Doug Sims, (Dougo of Mountaineer radio in the
mornings, and 105.1 FM in the afternoons), to remind everyone to listen
to Mountaineer Radio located at Eastern Oklahoma State College.  You can
stream live at www.radio.eosc.edu.  I'm SO glad we got a radio program
back on campus, and Doug was able to stick around and host it for us.
You'll love the music selection, the updates on local events, interviews
with interesting people, great giveaways, and of course, Dougo's great
comments and humorous take on things.

Our menu for today includes:
          Chicken parmesan
          Brussels sprouts
          California blend vegetables
          Steamed zucchini, yellow squash and asparagus
          Five way mixed vegetables
          Garlic bread sticks

And for dessert, try some Nutter Butter Banana Pudding

And don't forget our Cyber Cafe is open with those great sandwiches you
love!

Have a great day and keep warm,

Rhoda  :-)