[Eoscstudents] Menu for Mon. Jan. 24

Rhoda Watkins rwatkins at eosc.edu
Mon Jan 24 08:28:31 CST 2011

Hi folks,

I was pleasantly surprised that we missed out on all that
rain/sleet/snow we were supposed to get this weekend.  It didn't hurt my
feelings one bit.

Happy Birthday wishes go out today to London White of our Student
Affairs office.  I hope she has a great day.  I don't see any of them as
much now that they've moved over into Choctaw Hall, but I hope they're
enjoying their new digs.

Get ready to be a Big Loser!  The EOSC Staff Council will once again be
kicking off the EOSC Biggest Loser contest Feb. 1, for any of you who
want to lose a few pounds, get healthier, or maybe just win some cash.
Weigh-ins will be Tuesdays from 11:00 to 12:30 in the Fieldhouse with
Loma Messex.  Contact any Staff Council member for more information.

Start your morning off on a good note with Mountaineer Radio at
www.radio.eosc.edu.  Listen to great music with Dougo, along with campus
and area happenings, comments on current events,  weather reports,
birthday wishes and much more, from 8:00 to 11:00 Monday through Friday
mornings.  You'll be glad you did!

Our menu for today includes:
            Smoked sausage with potatoes, peppers and onions
            Baked potatoes
            Black eyed peas
            Corn
            Carrots
            Macaroni and cheese
            Hot rolls

And for dessert, shake things up with a helping of Earthquake Cake.