[Eoscstudents] Menu for TGI Friday Jan. 28

Rhoda Watkins rwatkins at eosc.edu
Fri Jan 28 07:47:56 CST 2011

Hi folks,

Wow, I saw the weather report on Channel 6 this morning and today and
tomorrow are supposed to be around 70 degrees!  Definitely a couple of
great days to get outside and do something.   By next Tuesday we'll be
back down below freezing again, but at least we'll have a couple of
great days to enjoy now.

Remember today is the last day to submit a nomination for the EOSC J. C.
Hunt Employee of the Year award.  If you know of someone you'd like to
see win this award, please get in your nomination today!

Be sure and listen to Mountaineer Radio for great music, announcements
of local happenings, Mountaineer Basketball, and more!

Our menu for today includes:
             BBQ on a bun
or         Chicken fried steak
            Mashed potatoes and gravy