[Eoscstudents] Menu for Mon. Jan. 31

Rhoda Watkins rwatkins at eosc.edu
Mon Jan 31 08:50:46 CST 2011

Hi folks,

Last Friday and Saturday were absolutely gorgeous.  The only fault I
could find was the smoke in the air from several large fires in several
different directions.  Unfortunately, yesterday began to take a
different turn, and from what I'm hearing, by tonight, things could get
pretty bad.  It seems like every time I look a the weather report the
projected temperatures for later this week drop again.  (Maybe I should
stop looking, huh?)  At any rate, like it or not, be prepared for nasty,
cold and slick in the morning.

Don't forget, Eastern's Biggest Loser contest starts tomorrow, with
weigh-ins with Loma Messex in the Fieldhouse from 11:00 to 12:30.  If
the weather interferes with this, the Staff Council will inform everyone
of how we are going to handle the situation, possibly with a slightly
delayed start date.

Be sure and listen to Mountaineer Radio at www.radio.eosc.edu for
further weather reports, great music and lots of other stuff you'll
enjoy 24/7.  The Morning Show with Dougo Sims is on live every Monday
thru Friday from 8:00 to 11:00, so be sure and tune in to it.

Our menu for today includes:
             Lasagna
             Steamed red potatoes
             Broccoli
             Corn
             Baby carrots
             Hot rolls

And for dessert, have some luscious Italian Cream Cake.