[Eoscstudents] Menu for Tues. July 26

Rhoda Watkins rwatkins at eosc.edu
Tue Jul 26 09:14:08 CDT 2011

Hi folks,

What a welcome relief this morning's rain has been!  I couldn't believe
it when I woke up this morning to hear the little spatterings of
raindrops hitting the poor, dry leaves on the trees and the crispy grass
of our brown lawn.  We did get a little shower this weekend at our
house, though, and I give my husband the credit for that, because all he
had to do was suggest that we should grill and the thunder began!  (Why
didn't he do that a couple of months ago?)   My rain barrels are filling
up again, and that should take care of my watering needs for plants and
outside pets for quite some time.

The Cyber Cafe is open today until 3:00 p.m., after the Cafeteria being
closed yesterday for floor maintenance.  We will be cooking to order
your choice of Burgers, Steak Melts, or Grilled Chicken Sandwiches,
along with French Fries and a drink.

Have a great day at Eastern,