[Eoscstudents] Menu for Thurs. March 3

Rhoda Watkins rwatkins at eosc.edu
Thu Mar 3 09:02:24 CST 2011

Hi folks,

Looks like another wonderful day in store for us, with temperatures
predicted to be around 75 for a high.  Get out and enjoy it!

Happy Birthday wishes go out today to Diamond Mills, Administrative
Assistant in Mitchell Hall, and right hand to quite a number of faculty
members.  Hope she has a super day!

There will be an EOSC Staff Council meeting this afternoon at 2:00 in
the Library Conference Room and anyone interested may attend.  We'll be
discussing a couple of  upcoming events, as well as how the Biggest
Loser contest is going, among other things.

PAWS of Wilburton will be having an adoption day in Roy's parking lot
today, so if you know someone who would like a new furry best friend,
send them on down.  There are way too many dogs (and cats) out there who
need good homes and someone to love.

Don't forget, starting Saturday, to make a phone call, you'll have to
dial the prefix as well as the seven digit number to get through.
That's the price of progress, I guess.  There are more and more, longer
and longer numbers to remember, and our brains seem to be getting
smaller and smaller, (at least mine does).

Be sure and tune in to Dougo's morning show on Mountaineer Radio every
Mon. thru Fri. from 8:00 to 11:00, for lots of great music,
announcements of local events, local sports info, public service
announcements and more.  Tune in on the internet at www.radio.eosc.edu.

Our menu for today includes:
            Chicken pot pie
            Steamed red potatoes
            Asparagus blend vegetables
            Green beans
            Spinach

And for dessert, have a couple of Cookies!

Have a great day at Eastern,