[Eoscstudents] Menu for TGI Friday March 4

Rhoda Watkins rwatkins at eosc.edu
Fri Mar 4 09:51:38 CST 2011

Hi folks,

It looks like today is going to be warm and cloudy, with possible
thunderstorms this evening, followed by a somewhat chilly weekend.
Wouldn't you know?  All those beautiful days hit in the middle of the
work week, and the cold comes back on the weekend.  But it won't be long
til Spring Break and I'm hoping we'll have some beautiful days to be
outside then.  I noticed yesterday that the Bradford pears are about to
bloom.  I hope the chilly weekend nights we're about to have don't nip
them and ruin their beautiful display.

Please note, for those of  you who use the Cafeteria on the weekend, we
will be closing the North doors, the ones facing the Library building,
after 2:00 today and having them closed through Saturday, in order to do
floor maintenance.  Please be patient and remember to go around and use
the front doors on the South side of the building by the Bookstore
during this time frame.

Our menu for today includes:
          Hot wings
          Hard shell tacos