[Eoscstudents] Menu for Mon. May 2

Rhoda Watkins rwatkins at eosc.edu
Mon May 2 09:07:06 CDT 2011

Hi folks,

It seems our April showers, having gotten a late start, aren't finished
yet, and are lingering on into May.  Phooey!  I'm cold and wet and ready
for Spring!  At least it's supposed to be nicer by EOSC graduation on
Friday.

My daughter's senior class at Wilburton High School had their
Baccalaureate service yesterday and it was cold, wet and miserable.  I
wouldn't have left the house yesterday if it hadn't been for having to
go to that.   That puts several kids one step closer to switching from
being Diggers to being Mountaineers though.

We thought that would be the big memorable event for the day, but
yesterday evening we heard on the news of the death of Osama Bin Laden.
You might as well memorize that date now, kids.  It will be on a future
history test.

I'd like to send out a GREAT BIG WELCOME BACK to Sheryl Marmon who has
been gone for quite some time taking care of her ailing mother.  I hope
her situation has greatly improved.  I'm sure Sheryl is extremely
grateful to Rudy, Donnie and others who have been taking up the slack so
she could take this much needed time off.

Our menu for today includes:
            Lasagna
            Steamed red potatoes
            Corn
            Carrots
            Broccoli
            Hot rolls
And for dessert, have a piece of Cheesecake.

Have a great day at Eastern,