[Eoscstudents] Book Winner and Library Next Sunday

Maria Martinez mmartinez at eosc.edu
Mon May 2 14:11:19 CDT 2011

First of all, THE WILBURTON CAMPUS LIBRARY WILL BE OPEN from 5:00 - 9:00pm
on May 8th to accommodate several test proctoring situations.  PLEASE make
sure you arrive BEFORE 7:30pm to start your exam!

Secondly, thank you to everyone who participated in the 1,000 Cranes
Project!  I am sure we will be hearing more about the final results soon.
The library did draw a winner for the Sadako and the Thousand Paper Cranes
book.. And the winner is..

- JULIE ELLIS!! -Please come to the library and pick up your book!

Thanks again to everyone, and Happy Mother's Day to all mothers (and those
who stand in often as mothers),

Maria Martinez

Mrs. Maria K. Martinez

Director of Library Media Services