[Eoscstudents] Menu for Tues. May 24 No Cyber Cafe today

Rhoda Watkins rwatkins at eosc.edu
Tue May 24 09:02:05 CDT 2011

Hi folks,

Gear Up camp begins on campus today!  That ought to liven things up
quite a bit!  It's been pretty slow around here with so many of the
students graduated or gone home for the summer, but that should change
now that Gear Up is back in session this week and part of next week, and
Upward Bound starting next week, too.   We'll have more kids to feed
than we know what to do with!

If you like to shake a leg, you might want to get out to the Veteran's
Colony south of town this evening from 7:00 to 9:00 for "Dancing with
the Vets", two hours of dancing (or learning to dance) to live music
with Trapper on keyboard and guitar.   Admission is free, but donations
are much appreciated.  Who needs "Dancing with the Stars" on TV when you
can go out and do the real thing?  Go out and support our vets.

Our menu for today includes:
          Brisket
          Mashed potatoes and gravy
          Broccoli and rice casserole
          Baby carrots
          Corn on the cob
          Hot rolls
or       Hamburgers & Fries
And for dessert, pick a piece of Chocolate or Cherry Cream Pie!  Yum!

Have a great day at Eastern,