[Eoscstudents] Veterans Day Observance next Friday at noon

Ruth Brelsford rbrelsford at eosc.edu
Thu Nov 3 17:31:13 CDT 2011

Next Friday is the day set aside to honor our veterans who have served our
country, both active-duty and state-side.  The Honors students will host a
short program recognizing those who serve in the military at noon in
Mitchell Auditorium.

We are asking all of our students, faculty, and staff who have served, or
are currently serving, to join us in a short program honoring your service.
We are inviting veterans from the surrounding communities to join us, too.
If you are still in uniform, please wear your uniform.

Those of us who have a "favorite vet" are invited to bring a picture or
memento to decorate the front of the stage.

Ladies and Gentlemen, this is an important day.  Please join us:

                                Friday, Nov. 11

                                12 noon

                                Mitchell Auditorium

If you have questions, get back to me at x762 or at rbrelsford at eosc.edu.

Thanks

--Ruth

Patty:  please post this info on the website.  Dana:  please post this info
on the monitor in Student Center, hopefully before Saturday, so that our
alums can see and plan to join us next week.  Thanks.