[Eoscstudents] Class Enrollment

melissa Lee mlee at eosc.edu
Thu Nov 10 11:10:47 CST 2011

To all those who are enrolling or getting ready to enroll, I wanted to make
sure you knew that we will be offering Acting again this Spring. This is an
Introductory level class, with no previous experience needed. For anyone who
may be interested in Acting or Performing - or who may enjoy theatre but not
have time to do a full show on campus - or for anyone who is looking for a
creative, fun class where they get to express themselves and gain self
awareness - I hope that you'll consider Acting (SPCH 1103). The class meets
Tuesdays and Thursdays from 10:10-11:30am and is open to any student. The
class will also count for General Studies majors as an elective toward their
degree. If you have any questions, let me know. My office is in Mitchell
101C, or you can email me at mlee at eosc.edu or call me at x758.

Thank you!

Melissa Lee

Melissa Heath-Lee

Theatre Eastern

Eastern Oklahoma State College

1301 West Main Street  Wilburton, Oklahoma  74578

918-465-1758   mlee at eosc.edu
<mailto:mlee at eosc.edu%20www.eosc.edu/academic/drama/drama_dept.html>
www.eosc.edu/academic/drama/drama_dept.html