[Eoscstudents] PTK survey questionnaire - Please return

Brenda Kennedy bkennedy at eosc.edu
Mon Nov 28 13:04:27 CST 2011

PTK is doing a project that requires a survey of our student body. The
officer team will be placing the survey in each of the dorm rooms. There
will be copies available at the library also if you are a commuter and would
like to help us out and answer the quick 5 questions.

Please return the survey to the designated person listed on the sheet. This
will help our chapter complete an Honors in Action project that is necessary
for a 5 star status.

Thanks in advance for your help!!

Mrs. Brenda Kennedy, PTK Advisor

Eastern Oklahoma State College