[Eoscstudents] New Library Staff Member

Maria Martinez mmartinez at eosc.edu
Tue Oct 4 13:11:05 CDT 2011

Hello all,

With sincere apologies, we finally have a picture of our new library staff
member attached to this email.

WE ARE EXTENDING the deadline to name our staff member, as we had some
difficulties getting this picture out in an email.

Therefore, if you would like to look at the picture and submit your entry
via email (library at eosc.edu or mmartinez at eosc.edu ), PLEASE do so by Friday,
October 7th  at 4:00pm.

Then, our judging will occur and we will announce the new staff member's
name and the winner of the $20 Amazon.com gift card on Tuesday, October
18th.

Remember: The contest is open to all students, staff, and faculty at all of
our sites, so get your creative juices flowing!

Thanks to all,

The Library Staff

Mrs. Maria K. Martinez

Director of Library Media Services