[Eoscstudents] Library Book Club is tomorrow!

Maria Martinez mmartinez at eosc.edu
Wed Oct 5 08:06:06 CDT 2011

The library will be having our first Book Club meeting on this Thursday,
October 6th at 4:30pm on the second floor of the library (tomorrow).  We are
discussing the book Nickel and Dimed by Barbara Ehrenreich.  There will be
snacks provided.

This book is also the inspiration for the play that our Eastern Theatre
Department will be presenting October 13th - October 15th.   We will decide
the best date to attend together when we meet!

We invite everyone to read the book and attend what is bound to be a lively
discussion about this book.  Many books have been checked out, but there are
some available still.  If you are still interested, we encourage you to let
us know today.  We will get you a book, and you may attend even if you don't
complete the reading of the book.

We will also be taking attendance for those who are receiving extra credit
for being here.  Check with your professor today to see if he or she is
participating!

We plan to continue the book club, so if you have any suggestions for good
reads, please let us know.  We also are planning to ITV and/or Skype our
next session, so please look for that information during our next Book Club
announcement.

If you have any questions, feel free to contact any library staff member or
email library at eosc.edu at any time.

We look forward to seeing everyone tomorrow night,

Your Library Staff (Maria, Kim and Gabriela)

Mrs. Maria K. Martinez

Director of Library Media Services

Eastern Oklahoma State College

1301 W. Main Street