[Eoscstudents] BOOK CLUB at EOSC

Maria Martinez mmartinez at eosc.edu
Tue Oct 11 16:32:41 CDT 2011

Thank you to all who attended last week's Book Club discussion on Nickel and
Dimed by Barbara Ehrenreich.  It was a wonderful evening!!  Please remember
to turn in your surveys by tomorrow, as we will be picking the next book by
the end of the day.

If anyone has book title suggestions, please email library at eosc.edu this
evening or tomorrow.  Then, look for an email next week for our next
selection.  THIS IS OPEN TO ALL CAMPUSES.  We will be ITV-ing or Skype-ing
our next discussion.

Eastern Theatre, break a leg!!  We are looking forward to your production of
Nickel and Dimed Thursday - Saturday of this week!

Thanks to all,

Maria and the library staff

Mrs. Maria K. Martinez

Director of Library Media Services