[Eoscstudents] WE HAVE A NAME! - Welcome __________, our New Library Staff Member!

Maria Martinez mmartinez at eosc.edu
Thu Oct 13 13:11:37 CDT 2011

Yes, the announcement was going to be next Tuesday, but with efficient
judges and MANY inquiries of when the announcement was coming..WE HAVE A
NAME!

After extensive judges' review of over one hundred written and emailed
entries, we have a winner of the "Name the New Library Staff Member".
ACTUALLY, we have 8 winners. We will explain.

The judges unanimously picked the first place name; however, three people
had written down the same name... SO YOU ALL WIN!

Then, some of the judges couldn't let some of the other creative names go
without some recognition.

SO, the following 5 individuals got HONORABLE MENTION, and they need to pick
up their new EOSC DESK PEN from the library:

Alaina Bray for Rita Lott

Joe Campbell for Ima Reader

Dray Murdaugh for Anita Reed

Darren Schoggins  for Rowdy Reader (which came with an extensive back-story
of Rowdy and her promise)

Leah Spencer for Lotta Booker

AND THE FOLLOWING THREE PEOPLE WILL WIN A $20 GIFT CERTIFICATE  TO
AMAZON.COM for the same wonderful idea for our new staff member's name...

Larissa Sivic

Kristen Turner and

Rhoda Watkins   FOR.......   PAIGE TURNER, our new library staff member!!!

Please pick up your prizes in the library.

Thank you to everyone for helping give Paige her new identity!  We have a
very creative crew here at Eastern!!  Please come by the library and welcome
her to our staff.

Sincerely,

Maria, Kim, and Gabriela

Your library staff