[Eoscstudents] 2011 Homecoming Flyer

Dana Lewis dlewis at eosc.edu
Tue Oct 25 09:09:49 CDT 2011

Dear Faculty Club Sponsors and Students:

Student Services is looking forward to a GREAT Homecoming  week filled with
lots of events, spirited competitions, and of course, fun! We will kick off
the week with our annual Halloween Carnival on Monday. This event always
proves to be successful and we receive great feedback from Wilburton and the
surrounding communities.  For your convenience, I have attached a flyer
outlining the week's events, times, and places so that your clubs will be
informed and ready for this great week ahead. However, please do not
hesitate to contact Student Services with any additional questions you may
have at X818 or X729.

Thanks,

Dana and Lori