[Eoscstudents] Cancellation

Dana Lewis dlewis at eosc.edu
Tue Oct 25 14:32:19 CDT 2011

Dear Students:

Due to a scheduling conflict at the Wilburton Elementary School, we will not
be conducting  Lead to Read on Friday, Oct. 28. However, we will be going
again on Nov. 18 at the same time. All of the students that we had listed
for this Friday we are going to put you down for Nov. 18. We would like to
have as many as possible go with us on the 18th of November. We are going to
be reading to the Pre-K, K, & 1st grade this year. Once again, this is a
good community service project for any students on scholarship. Please
contact us for next month if you haven't already done so.

Thanks!

Student Services