[Eoscstudents] 2011 Homecoming King & Queen elections

Dana Lewis dlewis at eosc.edu
Fri Oct 28 08:15:01 CDT 2011

2011 Homecoming King & Queen elections will begin today during lunch from
11am-1pm in the cafeteria. We encourage all students to come by and vote for
your favorite candidates. Voting will also be available anytime today,
Monday, and Tuesday in Student Services if you miss the ballot box in the
cafeteria. If you would, we are asking faculty to announce this in your
classes. Thanks for your help and support!

Student Services