[Eoscstudents] Joblink Survey

Greg Warren gwarren at eosc.edu
Mon Oct 31 15:50:29 CDT 2011

Dear Student:

I am sending this message to ask your assistance with completing a survey
regarding Oklahoma JobLink.  This resource can be an important tool as you
look to enter the workforce and your input will help improve the program

Oklahoma JobLink is a website where job seekers, employers, and others can
perform job-matching functions and find labor market information about
Oklahoma. The purpose of this survey is to determine Oklahoma JobLink's
level of usage by Oklahoma's college students and graduates and their
perception of the site's usability.

Below is the link to the survey and it should only take a few minutes to
complete.  I appreciate your participation.

 <http://www.zipsurvey.com/LaunchSurvey.aspx?suid=51010&key=A2185538>
http://www.zipsurvey.com/LaunchSurvey.aspx?suid=51010&key=A2185538

Greg Warren

Dean of Students/Athletic Director