[Eoscstudents] Eligible students for Fall 2011 PTK new membership sign up

Brenda Kennedy bkennedy at eosc.edu
Tue Sep 27 16:59:48 CDT 2011

It is time once again for the Fall 2011 PTK sign ups.  This honor is
bestowed upon the students who have worked hard in the classroom and kept
their grades well above average.

Eligibility for PTK is determined on the following factors:

.        Must have completed 12 hours of College Credit

.        Must be enrolled full time with 12-29 hours of completion and a GPA
of 3.75 or higher

.        30 hours of completion and above with a GPA of 3.5 or higher

Must be degree seeking students with the proper number of hours of
enrollment. Also, no concurrent HS students are eligible

Letters were just completed and ready for mail in the morning (Wednesday).
Dorm students should receive their letters delivered to their rooms.

If your name is on the list below you are eligible to join this semester.
Dues are $65 and are a one-time membership fee that allows you to gain the
benefits of the Phi Theta Kappa Honor Society.

The letter you receive will have full details. If you have questions, OR for
some reason your letter does not reach you in time. please come see me in
Mitchell 115, call my office 918.465.1745, or send me an e-mail
bkennedy at eosc.edu

Sign up dates are scheduled for October 5th & 6th in Mitchell Hall from 12 -
2 p.m. with the New member Induction ceremony scheduled for October 16th.

If your name is on the list and you can't make the October 5th & 6th sign
ups times, please drop by my office or contact me and let me know and we can
make arrangements. You can most certainly sign up early!! J

For those who live in the Idabel area, Mrs. Crow  at the Idabel campus will
have the information necessary for signups. You don't have to drive to the
Wilburton campus to sign up.

McAlester campus only students can see Dr. Wansick for sign up information.

If your name is not on the list and you meet the above criteria, then you
need to contact me and let me know.

Faculty, if you have students who are on this list and can give them some
insight to our great organization, please do so.

Thanks

Brenda Kennedy

Phi Theta Kappa Advisor

CIS Department Chair