[Eoscstudents] My EOSC Website

Sonny Bedford sbedford at eosc.edu
Thu Sep 29 14:33:05 CDT 2011

Attention EOSC Students,

NASNTI (Native American-Serving Nontribal Institutions) has just developed and posted several webpages within the EOSC website. These pages are for all EOSC students to use. Students can access EOSC student services through these webpages whether they are online or on campus. Our pages are located at:

 http://www.nasnti.eosc.edu/

You can also click on the My EOSC links on the EOSC homepage. We are currently piloting our online services and conducting a satisfaction survey to gauge student response to our new site. We need to have at least 100 students complete our satisfaction survey by tomorrow (Friday) so that we can continue developing other online services through our NASNTI grant. Please help us out by checking out My EOSC and take the satisfaction survey.

To take the survey, you must start a live chat with our new help chat service by clicking on a live chat icon on any of our My EOSC pages. End the chat by clicking the End Chat button. A window should appear that invites you to take the survey. Just click the OK button and the survey will appear. When you have finished answering the 6 opinion questions, click the Submit button to finish the survey. We thank you for helping us out and hope that our new online services will benefit all of our EOSC students!

Sonny Bedford
NASNTI Online Student Services Developer
Eastern Oklahoma State College
1301 West Main Street
Wilburton, OK 74578
sbedford at eosc.edu