[Eoscstudents] Menus for Tues. April 10 to Fri. April 13

Rhoda Watkins rwatkins at eosc.edu
Tue Apr 10 09:59:44 CDT 2012

Hi folks,

I was off with a bad cold yesterday, so wasn't able to get the menu
out.  Then this morning when I almost had it done, I clicked on
something my computer didn't like and my whole email disappeared!  I had
to start over from square one.  Talk about frustrating!

Events today:  Current students who will be Sophomores should pre-enroll
today for the summer and fall semesters.  There will be a Staff Council
Meeting at 2:00 in the Library Conference Room, and a Sapphire Ball
Committee Meeting at 3:00 in the same room.  Then at 4:30 the Book Club
will be discussing The Innocent Man, by famous author, John Grisham,
about a real murder case in Ada, Oklahoma in 1982.  Actual investigators
involved in the case will be here to provide their input.

Wednesday will be open Current Student Enrollment, so anyone who isn't
eligible to enroll today or doesn't get around to it may do so tomorrow.

Thursday, there will be a Latimer County Arts Council meeting at 6:00
p.m. at the Gallery downtown.  There is also an Intramural Volleyball
game scheduled at 6:30 between students and staff/faculty.  Should be fun!

Friday the 13th Eastern's Nursing Program will host the Nursing Welcome
luncheon in the Ballroom at 12:30.  And  it wil be a LUCKY day for
Psychology/Sociology instructor Cheryl Wood-Myers as she celebrates her
birthday!  Please wish her a wonderful day.  She's a wonderful person
and a great teacher.

Saturday will bring a Baby Shower at the White House for Karli and Ande
Davis at 2:30.  Congratulations to the Karli and Ande as they begin
their family!

Menus for the week include:

Tuesday:            Meatloaf, chicken strips, mashed potatoes and gravy,
fried okra, winter blend vegetables, blackeyed peas, hot rolls and
assorted pies

Wednesday:        Pork chops, mashed potatoes and gravy, stuffing, green
beans, corn, sauerkraut with little smokies, hot rolls, peach cobbler

Thursday:            Beef tips over rice, California blend vegetables,
fried squash, English peas, hot rolls, chocolate cake

Friday:                Taco salad, grilled chicken on a bun, fries or
baked potato, baked beans, corn on the cob, slaw, brownies

Have a great week at Eastern and come eat with us, we appreciate your
business!