[Eoscstudents] Menus for Mon. April 30 thru Fri. May 4

Rhoda Watkins rwatkins at eosc.edu
Mon Apr 30 09:32:11 CDT 2012

Hi folks,

I hope you all had a wonderful weekend and are ready to get back to work
or class today!  There's a lot going on as the semester winds down to
graduation this Friday!

The big event for this evening is the yearly Athletic Banquet at 6:00 in
the Ballroom, and I'm sure it will be extra special what with the high
ranking our men's basketball team attained at a national level this
season.  Congratulations to all our student athletes and coaches!

Tuesday the Ballroom will once again be busy as we host the Wilburton
School Academic Banquet.  Our ballroom is becoming a popular venue for
special Wilburton High School events, which have traditionally been held
in their gymnasium, cafeteria or commons room.

Wednesday, we will be hosting a tour group from Smithville, sponsored by
the OU Gear Up group.  Be sure and make them welcome.

Also on Wednesday, the EOSC Development Foundation will host two
meetings with Mr. Jimmy Williams, Foundation president, in the Student
Center classroom, with any interested faculty and staff invited to
attend.  The first meeting will be held from Noon to 1:00 and lunch will
be provided.  Attendees are asked to go through the line in the
Cafeteria and inform the cashier that they will be attending the
Foundation meeting.  The second meeting will be held from 2:30 to 3:30,
and light refreshments will be provided.

Thursday, be sure and fill your Shred-It bins with any confidential
papers that should not be disposed of in the regular recycling
containers, as the Shred-It bins wiill be emptied that day.

And finally, Friday, will bring the Nurses' Pinning Ceremony and the
moment our sophomores have been waiting for for two long (or short)
years!  GRADUATION!  Congratulations Graduates!  We'll miss you!

Then on Saturday we will host the Wilburton High School prom in the
Ballroom, and our special J. C. Hunt Award winner for this year, Anne
Hester Brooks, will celebrate her birthday!  That's two big Saturdays in
a row for you, Anne!

Menus for the week:

Monday:        Smoked sausage with potatoes, onions and peppers,
blackeyed peas, seasoned rice, fried okra, hot rolls, strawberry poke cake

Tuesday:        Cube steak, mashed potatoes and gravy, broccoli and rice
casserole, corn, fresh spinach, hot rolls, peach cobbler

Wednesday:    Chicken fried chicken, mashed potatoes and gravy, fried
squash, macaroni and cheese, biscuits, banana pudding

Thursday:        Beef stroganoff, baked potatoes, California blend
vegetables, sweet peas, fried okra, hot rolls, blackberry cobbler

Friday:            Grilled pork chops, steamed red potatoes, gravy,
green beans, corn, baby carrots, hot rolls, earthquake cake

Have a wonderful graduation week at Eastern!  Come eat with us, we
appreciate your business!
Rhoda       :-)