[Eoscstudents] Menu for Thurs. Aug. 9

Rhoda Watkins rwatkins at eosc.edu
Thu Aug 9 09:29:15 CDT 2012

Hi folks,

After being off yesterday, (so I could stay at home and do a rain dance,
and I'm really glad it worked), I'm back in the office taking care of
business today.

I hope Vice President of Business Affairs, LaDonna Howell, had a great
birthday yesterday, even if she did have to come to work.

Things are getting back in full swing on campus, with Faculty Conference
this week, and then classes starting next Monday.  Man, the summer has
gone by fast!  It'll be good to see everyone again, though.

Our menu for today includes:

       Spaghetti and meat sauce
       Garlic bread
       Broccoli