[Eoscstudents] Congratulations to our New Phi Theta Kappa Officer Team - 2012-2013 school year

Brenda Kennedy bkennedy at eosc.edu
Wed Aug 22 16:43:28 CDT 2012

Phi Theta Kappa

My Congratulations the new PTK officer team. I am thrilled to be able to
work with such great students and in turn they have an opportunity to make
this one of the greatest organizations on campus this year!!

Those elected today are:

.        President   -Allison Burns, Broken Bow

.        Vice President of Leadership - Khyria Vires, Haileyville

.        Vice President of Fellowship -  Haley Cadle, Haileyville

.        Vice President of Service -  Brittan Raines, Red Oak

.        Vice President of Scholarship -  Annette Archer, Talihina

.        Secretary - Taylor Glasco, Kinta

.        Public Relations - Bradley Battershell, Calvin

.        Student Senate Rep - Whitney Noel, Rattan

Mrs. Kennedy

Phi Theta Kappa Advisor

Eastern Oklahoma State College

Computer Science Department Chair