[Eoscstudents] STUDENT SUPPORT SERVICE PARTICIPANTS

Sue Lovett slovett at eosc.edu
Tue Feb 7 13:40:53 CST 2012

I would like to remind all Student Support Services Participants that
National TRiO Day is February 22nd. TRiO Day is held at the State
Capitol in Oklahoma City.  If you would like to attend, please know that
you must let us know ahead of time.  Everyone who attends will receive a
free tee shirt, get an autographed picture of themselves with the area
Representatives, and lunch in Bricktown.  We will go by bus, leaving the
Wilburton Campus at 6:00 am and stopping in Hartshorne at the
Flash-n-Dash. We will arrive at the McAlester Campus around 6:30 am.
Idabel and Hartshorne students must let Mrs. Haynes know if they need to
be picked up at either of these locations.

The service project this year is nonperishable food items to be
delivered to the food banks for distribution.  Our students have made us
proud in years past, and we are sure that you will do it again this
year!  If you have items you would like to donate, look for our boxes
accross campus, or call us to come pick it up.  The number is
918-465-1823, or 918-465-1825.

We welcome our SSS students and hope that you will make plans to go with
us. Mrs. Haynes can be reached at 918-465-1822 or by e-mail at
jhaynes at eosc.edu.

Thank you,
Sue Lovett, Director
Student Support Services